Non machines in Thailand - over the rainbow! "Yellow pants! Twice "ku"! ". Estimated said so in the unforgettable film "Kin-Dza-Dza". Danelia, probably had no idea that this color differentiation can happen in reality, and find so bizarre forms. However, the way it is.
Phuket tries to be unique in everything, unlike and unique, without leaving, thus for the limits of decency. In natural conditions, climate, goodwill and openness of local residents. In the monuments of the departed civilizations and the level of tourist service. Still - in the license plates of cars, a convention that does not have a particular practical value, but creates a "right", rainbow mood. However, it is quite difficult to understand the rules of "painting" to an uninitiated tourist. So let's try to understand what the locals are guided by when choosing the color for the license plates of their "four-wheeled" pets.
1. Non machines in Thailand. White background. This means that the machine - private property. Therefore, with a white background taxi license plates - illegal with all the consequences arising for the tourist. The first two letters indicate the type of machine, the bottom smaller, the name of the province. The black color of the letters - a sign of passenger cars, green "belongs" to the pickup, and the blue - minibuses.
2. Non machines in Thailand. Yellow background. A sure sign of commercial vehicles. To put it another way - car public, commercial service. This is the most variegated buses viniveny any other commercial vehicles. Even tuk-tuk - the local auto-rickshaw - will also be on a yellow background. However, for three-wheeled tuk-tuk (and if the number of seats more than 7), the color of the letters themselves will be different.
3. Non machines in Thailand. Green background with white letters. This is a taxi, what tourists enjoy the most. Airport limousine, taxi at the hotels, like our delivery service radiotaxi ... However, now in Phuket campaign for the legalization and decriminalization of the sphere. Why? The answer is obvious - it is very profitable, so the authorities are trying to exhortation and persuasion to register all illegal carriers. Success in this difficult matter little, because beware when ordering a taxi.
4. Non machines in Thailand. Red Room. These rooms have new, fresh out of the showroom, the car. In fact, it is temporary and must be replaced to complete, but very few people watching this. Although the red numbers impose some restrictions on the owner's management and use of the machine, the Thai police typically look the other way.
5. Non machines in Thailand. Trucks and buses. There may be a white or yellow background (depending on the form of ownership), but a slightly different structure of the room. The first two numbers - the class of the vehicle, in the corner - digital encoding of the province, where the car is registered. Trucks in Phuket a little, but enough buses, even though the island is quite small.
6. Non machines in Thailand. Special Vehicles, the local equivalent of our "deputy" numbers, with the appropriate attitude in society. Recognized for special, corporate background color: burgundy characteristic - the police, the black - from the Army Transportation and blue - at the diplomatic vehicles. For the royal family kept a black background with white numbers, but the highest traffic so allocated from the general stream of cars that hardly ever needs any room.
Thai special passion - the beautiful and unusual accommodationBecause some digital combinations are considered in Thailand happy. A great addition to a beautiful room - the appropriate corporate wallpaper, individual from each province. These numbers can be purchased at auction or on the Internet, that automatically increases the social status of their owner.
These "fads" can be treated differently. But the fact that such "trifles" create all the guests an appropriate disposition - an indisputable fact. And that still want the spa paradise?