Rules of the road in Thailand.If you are going to relax for the first time in Thailand, I took a right on driving - had plans to rent a car. But my plans did not come true, because when I saw with my own eyes the local traffic, I realized - not worth the risk. Cars, mopeds, bicycles, people - it seemed they all move somewhere who wants to, without being subject to any rules. And I did not want to spend your vacation at the trial of possible accident, even in a foreign country.
Rules of the road in Thailand. Features:
- The movement here - left hand, get used to it is not easy.
- Driving a car can be when it reaches 18-year-old.
- With 15 years can drive a motorcycle, if the volume of its engine does not exceed 110 cubes if the above - with the 18-year-old.
- Driver's license and a copy of the vehicle registration should always be at the driver.
- In Thailand, Thai and valid international law.
- The tax sticker must be on every car, it is updated annually.
- While driving need to use seat belts.
- The permissible maximum blood alcohol - 0,5 mg.
- Talk on the phone to the driver only allowed to use the headset.
You should also know vneglasnye traffic rules in Thailand:
- If you blinked headlights, Then you are told that you interfere, and better to give way.
- Vehicles must yield to the small size of larger vehicles (Believe me, concrete mixer always home!).
- Motorcycles in Thailand drive on the edges, so when you exit the car should be careful.
- Child seats in cars are not mandatory.
- Instead of the emergency sign Thai motorists often simply snapped tree branches on the road.
- At the traffic signs English translation can be seen under the Thai text, In a smaller font.
Rules of the road and the road to Thailand Thailand.
In the Bangkok area to traffic are mainly motorway, the busiest hours on them in the morning (7: 00-10: 00) and evening (16: 00-19: 00) time.
Speed limit - 120 km \ h.In some areas - 90 km \ h. Inter-regional highway Thailand maintained in good condition, they are allowed a maximum speed - 90 km \ h. In suburban roads you can travel at speeds of 50-60 km \ h, as well as on city roads. At last, by the way, to reduce the speed bumps installed.
Rules of the road in Thailand and motorcycles in Thailand.
Motorcycles - the most common form of transport in Thailand, it is clear - to obtain rights to manage such a vehicle is not enough to pass a difficult test and exam. And for the same reason, the majority of road accidents occur involving motorcycles, often such accidents are fatal.
On motorcycles, as well as in cars must be present tax sticker, as the driver must be in possession, except for the rights and liability insurance be sure to wear a helmet while driving.
Driving a car in Thailand, do not forget about motorcyclists, because they:
- Take the other side of the road.
- Do not react to brake lights.
- On one bike may be more than two people.
- Most do not look around.
- Do not stand for turns.
- During a trip on a motorcycle take any, they are comfortable, posture.
And in the end to all of this is to add a few important points that you must remember before you get behind the wheel in Thailand:
1) If you do not know the law, it does not release you from the responsibility that this law within the territory of Thailand.
2) In the case of road traffic accident, which occurred with the tourist police in Thailand probably would side with Thai and charged to a foreign citizen, so that an accident in Thailand is better not to fall.
Be careful on the roads of Thailand, study basic traffic rules in ThailandBefore you get behind the wheel and Good luck to you rest!