Getting Help Resident Certificate, confirming the place of residence in Thailand.
Help needed in getting the immigration office, which is located on the street Jomtien, Soi Pattaya 5. To obtain it, you will be foreign passport, the lease of property, two photographs size 4 × 6, copies of passport and visa, a copy of the contract for rental housing. Photos and copies can be made for a few minutes near the immigreyshen office, or rather to the left of the entrance. The second option is to make copies of and photo in any "Kodak" company in the city, which is a lot.
for instructionsResident Certificate: - Reference Price 500 baht, the cost of photo copies and cost more in 150 baht.
- All documents go to the immigration office building and immediately turn to Mr. Alev rack.
- Take love, warning that hand over on the rights.
- Fill in the application form. The questionnaire can be filled with crowds among the masses of the people have racks with samples or sample sfotat, go outside, to the right of the entrance and enjoy a coffee at a table quietly fill. With this questionnaire back to where it was taken and get the voucher number.
- We are waiting until suitable place and hand over all documents.
- Walking for half an hour, pick up the certificate queue.
- Help Price 500 baht, the cost of photos and copies cost me 500 baht.
How and where to get help on the place of residence in Thailand (Resident Certificate)
Resident Certificate - A certificate of residence. This document is needed in many cases in Thailand.
Why a Resident Certificate
1. Resident Certificate is required -To buy a car, bike. You want to draw traffic to their name, Resident Certificate It will be among the documents that need to provide during ormleniya.
2. Resident Certificate is required -For the date of the driver's license. Resident Certificateneeds during the first posescheniyaorgana issuing a driver's license when you pass all of the documents and register for exams passing. It is important to note that at the time of the motorbike and a car is needed to separate each category Resident Certificate.
3. Resident Certificate is required -To open a Thai bank account. Previously it had the opportunity to open an account without Resident Certificate, but now he is asked in all bank branches.
What you need to get Resident Certificate
1. international passport. You must have both the original passport and a photocopy of the main page and page with visa or tourist stamp. Yes, Resident Certificate can be obtained without a long-term visa.
2. Immigration card (White rectangular piece of paper, which is issued at the border and are usually attached to a stapler passport). Do not forget to make a copy of the immigration card.
3. Photos (2sht). Size as a passport, can be color or black and white.
4. Contract rental. Very often there is no agreement, so take receipt of rental housing. If no receipt address, copy the address of the building plates or take a photo of the address, but rather take the business card of the hotel. If the apartment is rented by a receipt for payment of electricity, it also registered address.
The process of obtaining Resident Certificate
After you have prepared all the documents, photocopies and photos, head to the immigration office. I'll tell you how to get Resident Certificate in PattayaIn any other city in Thailand, this process is the same.
- When entering the immigration officeTo the left you will see the reception.
- Say the phrase «Resident Certificate» and you will love.
- Fill in the sample. Opposite the reception desk is required. Pen please bring or buy.
Recently, the immigration office there samples of filling in the questionnaire in different languages, Including the Russian. Fits the data you need in English, but with a sample, translated questions.
The data in the application are quite simple:
- Passport data,
- The date of entry and exit from the country of the future,
- Residential address,
- Phone and
Nothing complicated, but do not let mistakes.
After filling the form, go back to the reception and show that you have filled out the form and you have all the documents to obtain further Resident Certificate.
You will be given a numbered tag.
When your number is displayed on the electronic scoreboard, come to the table.
Get Resident Certificate can be no knowledge of English. Just put all the documents on the table and prepare 500 baht.
You will ask the purpose of obtaining Resident Certificate.
Targets are listed earlier in this article.
Just tell me what is needed document.
After waiting, come to the table 7-th queue and take away ready Resident CertificateIn exchange for a numbered color.
Immigration office in Pattaya
with 8: 30 to 16: 30 (Monday - Friday)
Lunch with 13: 00 to 14: 00